New Year’s Resolution
We should not boast of tomorrow for no man knows what a day brings forth. However, we do rest in confidence and calm assurance knowing we will be taken into the future, one day at a time.
Another New Year, one more opportunity to pause, say "thank you" and refresh ourselves for the long and tedious journey ahead.
My purpose in life drives me.
I resolve to make this year even better than the year before. I challenge myself to be where I am suppose to, when I am suppose to, doing what I am suppose to, better than before because; I don't want to fall short!
I want this year to be the best year ever.
I decided today, right now – I am going to stay the course, continue working to turn my dreams into actions… my actions into meaningful accomplishments.
I know this will not be easy. As soon as I make this commitment, something will happen to distract or knock me off track so, I am prepared.
• To do whatever is most to God’s glory.
• Perform my duties, for the good of mankind in general.
• Never do anything, which I am afraid to do, if it were the last hour of my life.
• Study the Scriptures steadily, constantly, and frequently.
• Ask myself at the end of every day, week, month, and year if I could possibly have done better.
• Until I die, not to act as if I were my own, but entirely and altogether God’s.
Without putting God first, all else fails.
Beloved, I wish above all things you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. God bless you, dear friend.
New! CommentsThe best info is the info we share!
(((your inner voice.com)))