Am I the only one having to make some kind of adjustment? Am I missing the obvious? Every time I see what I believe to be LGBT, they have the attitude of MYOFB, sooo??? I have enough problems asking a lady to dance and now, whose a lady and my role in this all?
There's just one crisis after the next. I don't have a problem with sexual preference or gay rights but there is some growing required in this matter. How do these people, everybody, all of a sudden understand what they're doing? Even Blacks don't understand freedom, now we're supposed to be free, so what about this?
What is it about your sex you don't like? If you don't like your sex, doesn't that mean you don't like yourself?
This LGBT historically has been denied and the acceptance of which is new, but how are we supposed to make this transition as smooth as possible? I have a few questions:
So, you're telling me you never liked your husband or wife in the first place and it ain't supposed to be that way? So, multiple partners has been the deal. Hell, I like multiple partners but what about the man and woman?
One man told me not to worry about sexual preference, said those are personal choices but we must remain vigilant in problems like racism, problems that effect the whole. I said if this doesn't effect the whole why is the President having to get involved? I guess he was one too.
1. LGBT is so prevalent these days. I'm standing here looking at a woman dressed as a man, doing her very best to hide her femininity, while embracing her new masculine role, I'm thrown off track. I've all but forgotten the reason for being there in the first place. Now, I find myself acting like something I don't want to be.
I'm a man, looking at woman trying to be, and from what I've learned, she's doing it all wrong. How do you hold a constructive conversation with such? How do you respectfully address someone who does not know what they're doing and are pushing it on you? We're actually flipping the world upside down while acting like nothing is happening? Mr./Mrs., Mam/Sir... Without insult, how do I address a lesbian, gay, bisexual, and/or transgender?
2. With all this race and religion, we're supposed be working on becoming one people, what should happen with all these straight people?
3. While a wife no longer means man and woman, what the hell is a man and what is a woman?
4. At what age does a female become a sexually active male and who's responsibility is it to teach her?
5. Are straight people as aggravating to to LBGT people as LBGT people are to straight people?
People are people, but what happens when there's "no understanding" or the only understanding is "yours"?
(((your inner voice.com)))