Beatitudes - 008
Life Management Skills and Environmental Sciences
Beatitudes of "Classroom Rules" Room B-008
- Be prepared at all times.
- Be respectful to yourself and others.
- Be kind to yourself and others.
- Be considerate of others.
- Be forgiving.
- Be mindful of the feelings of others.
- Be mindful of your attitude towards others.
- Be not afraid to try new ways of doing things.
Be nice to Art Thomas and he will be EXTRA nice to you! -- Margaret D. Wallace, Teacher, Rm B-008
(((your inner voice.com)))
The Golden Rule
Beatitudes you test?