As America fights terrorism everywhere, who's fighting insurgents and terrorism in America?
Did African Americans do the right thing? Who hates President Obama more than you? Is he just as one-sided as any other criminal? Where’s Hillary, Bill, John, FEMA, HOMELAND SECURITY, CIA, FBI…? They know every fucking thing else, why don't they know this? Where are all the gun enthusiasts, do we support the shooting of unarmed black children?
Not one of us would stand by idle while a foreign government killed American grandmothers, children, and other innocent civilians, but are African-Americans included in our oath? Why do we stand idle as terrorism rain down death on African Americans?
· Lead by President Obama, the United States has killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda. Watch...
· President Obama's national security record has been regarded as one of his administration's strong points.
· President Barack Obama gave a major address on drones strikes, targeted killing and terrorism.
· his speech to the nation, President Obama discussed the possibility of a diplomatic solution in Syria, partially because of the credible threat of U.S. military force.
· Our intelligence shows Assad regime and it forces preparing to use chemical weapons, launching rockets in the highly populated suburbs…young boys and girls gassed to death by their own GOVERNMENT.
· Obama Warns ISIS: 'If You Threaten America, You Will Find ...
· President Barack Obama is shrugging off Republican criticism of his actions to lift the threat of deportation from millions of immigrants ...
And this kind of shit just goes on and on and it's all over America… Why are we just calling for "calm" in all this bullshit? We boast of sophisticated technology and intelligence to solve other crimes, why does this fail us when it comes to African-Americans?
As African Americans are called to action to defend against all threats against America, why are we expected to be patient and calm about threats directed against innocent African Americans, especially where it involves white Americans, a well-known enemy?
African Americans have been the most loyal supporters of all efforts in America, yet the most ostracized citizens of America. Most influential Americans don’t even consider African Americans fellow human beings.
Why do African Americans always look to another body/savior to come to their rescue? African Americans, just like any other human being, are strong believers in justice, even though the justice system is directed against them/minorities and supports everybody else but them. We feel like President Obama is letting us down, due to political pressure and this being so, he's just as much a part of the problem as those historically against African Americans.
After receiving the loyal support of African-Americans this is the Thanks "we" get. Where is the "one"? Do African Americans have no hope of living out a life without prejudice and racism, particularly directed at them in America? Why are African Americans always the victim and not the victor in America? Nobody wants to be seen siding with African Americans and that is the unspoken law in America.
It's a moment of passion, of frustration, and of activism. It's within this moment officials must stand up to ensure each individual's human rights — including the right to freely express themselves in the form of peace — are respected, protected and fulfilled.
(((your inner voice.com)))