REAL TALK...ANTIDOTES FOR NEGATIVE THINKING
Negative thoughts have only ONE purpose, to destroy YOU!
Why do we work so hard to do better and never seem to change anything? Why are we so quick to see the faults in others and refuse to see our own faults? When someone appears to be moving forward, why are we standing on the sidelines wishing for failure? Are we so full of negative venom until we don't know how to be positive? Or, are our lives so empty and void, we want everyone else to be as miserable as we are?
- Take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself if you like what you see. If you see signs for improvement, then start working on the things you determine need attention. Remember, you must like yourself before you can like anyone else.
- Stop blaming others for your failures. It's time to take ownership of your mistakes, learn from them and keep moving forward.
- If the only thing you can do is talk on the telephone about another person's life, you are drowning in negativity and taking others under with you. Hang up the telephone, find something positive to do and mind your own business.
- Make sure the people around you are positive thinkers, if not realize they are a part of the problem and start cropping them out of your life.
- Don't be a "kill joy" by raining on someone else's parade; be happy for their successes no matter how small they may seem to you.
- Understand that teasing is not cute, it is hurtful and can often cause pain and anguish.
- Quit dwelling on your short comings, (nobody's perfect) recognize your strengths and focus on them by growing daily.
Continue reading "Who's Fooling Who?"
YOUR inner voice
Right here, Right now.
BLOGGING for A Better WORLD!