A World Divided Will Not Stand
Christians, Hindus and Muslims
Are Coming Together
Things We Agree Upon
- We all fall short.
- We will die.
- We will get sick.
- We will get old, just keep living.
- We will not be beautiful forever but my spirit can.
- My plan will not last forever.
- We can not help what religion we were born but our spirituality is the same.
- The fruit of faith is love, the fruit of love is service.
- I do not need to be look down upon, I need someone to look up to.
- We all have a "Bone to Pick". Let us remove the bone so We "all" can eat from the same pot of soup the bone was picked out of.
- The best way to get over our "bones" is to help someone else get over theirs.
- When we can not fight any longer, we all "look up" to something, greater than man.
Now, the bones have been removed let us eat from The Soup of Love and Tenderness.
Love and Tenderness Soup