Impeach Bush, Cheney and McCain
To protect and preserve our system of government?
Support for our troops?
Because we love America?
- Bush deliberately misled Congress and the American public about the reasons for invading Iraq. Premediatated murder?
- Bush conducted warrantless electronic surveillance of American citizens. Spying on the people he has sworn to protect and serve?
- Bush violated the Geneva Convention and US Anti-Torture Laws by approving the torture of prisoners of war. Treason?
- Bush violated International Law and US law by invading a sovereign country for illegal purposes.
- Bush did not meet the requirements of HJR114 and therefore invaded Iraq without authority.
- Bush undermined the Legislature's ability to pass laws through the excessive use of signing statements.
- Bush undermined the Congreses ability to conduct oversight through the excessive use of Executive Privilege to prevent subordinates from testifying before Congress.
- Bush illegally used government funds for domestic political propaganda related to the administration's Medicare package, paying commentator Armstrong Williams, etc.
- Dick Cheney supported these actions and shot a fellow hunter.
- John McCain is campaigning to support and continue these kind of actions and efforts.
Comments, Email Art
How to Impeach Bush and Cheney
How to Impeach McCain