Hydrogen peroxide, rules for whiter teeth, fresher breath, less germs and save money
Hydrogen peroxide, commonly referred to as peroxide was invented during WWI in the 20's. It was used to save and help cleanse the needs of our troops and hospitals.
Have you read the "Warning label" on the back of most common toothpastes? If not, stop and read it on yours.
- I use peroxide and baking soda instead of toothpaste, plus brush. Go way, way back, reaching hard-to-reach spots, which are a refuge for smelly bacteria. Have you read the warning on the back of your toothpaste?
- Mouthwash, take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when I bathe.) No more canker sores, and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of .
- Soak toothbrushes in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of germs.
- Clean counters and table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
- After rinsing wooden cutting boards, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
- Foot fungus, sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.
- Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day.
- Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
- Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50
mixture whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes, and then blow your nose into a tissue.
- If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
- If you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide-burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, reddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually, so it's not a drastic change.
- Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils,
fungus, or other skin infections.
- You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour it directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.
- Use peroxide to clean glass or mirrors. There is no smearing.
No home should be without hydrogen peroxide! With prices of most necessities rising, I'm glad there's a way to save money in a simple, healthier manner!
Submit comments on this message. Email Art
Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide