Nine Tips for a Healthy Life
Eat organic whole foods, as close to nature as possible.
Plenty of raw fruits and vegetables, some cooked, a little organic animal products (raw dairy, eggs, clean animal products -- without pesticides, hormones or antibiotics), properly prepared nuts, seeds, grains and legumes, and any other whole foods you have available in your part of the world.
Ultimately, you need to eat the foods that agree with your system. Eat until satisfied but do not overeat.
- Move your body and get oxygen into your lungs daily. Do deep breathing and exercise that diaphragm. It will give you energy, get rid of stress, and take off inches.
- Drink plenty of filtered water. Water flushes out the fat and toxins.
- Juice fast or water fast one or two days every month.
- This gives the digestive system a rest and will keep you younger.
- Listen to your body and address any symptoms you have.
Symptoms are your body telling you something is out of balance. If your current eating plan is not working any more, be open-minded and make the necessary changes and adjustments.
- Pray, we all need it. Count your blessings every day and be grateful for all you have. Stop focusing on what you don't have.
- Get rid of any unforgiveness or anger you have. One minute of anger can suppress the immune for about four hours. How we think is half our health. If you eat the healthiest foods in the world and harbor anger and any unforgiveness, you are susceptible to disease.
- Walk in love and give that love to others. Love is good for you, your body and everyone around you.
- Bet you can not do this one. Take a whole day off every week. We must rest to rejuvenate the body and relax to be effective the other six days.