Success is not to be measured by the position someone has reached in life, but the obstacles he has overcome while trying to succeed. - Booker T. Washington
- Staying focused.
- Being optimistic, no matter what.
- Raising confident kids.
- Getting along
- Earning more than you ever dreamed.
- Hanging in, regardless.
- Passing on what you know.
- Running for office.
- Finding the work you love.
- Telling the truth, always.
- Paying off debts.
- Finding the good in being fired.
- Winning a tough case.
- Celebrating a milestone birthday.
- Exceeding your parents' expectations.
- Building a house with a Habitat for Humanity team.
- Bouncing back after a failure.
- Delivering a healthy baby.
- Mastering the impossible.
- Setting and meet new goals.
- Losing the last ten pounds.
- Accepting your looks, hair and all.
- Getting a nasty habit under control.
- Bouncing Back.
- Maintaining work/life balance.
- Using the right balance of new technologies and old-fashioned business sense.
Create your own success achievement list.
Add more to your list?
Write in your Journal.
What surprised you most about this list?
A real business opportunity you can grow with?