2008 Presidential Election Called
Let's just go ahead and call this Historic 2008 Presidential Election for America.
Today, 3 November 2008, your-inner-voice.com crowns Barack Obama, Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States of America.
Originally, I would have said John McCain because of his wealth of experience and being a pretty smart guy, until he proved us all wrong.
- The Risky business of nominating Sarah Palin as his running mate, the thought of which has become "increasingly frightening", as a Vice Presidential Candidate? America does not want to chance more Bush government. She just can not afford it! He shot his experience in the foot with that nomination.
- Four more years of Bush economics, Bush policies, Bush economics and an administration plagued by cynicism, constitutional violations, anti-intellectualism and criminality--crisis after crisis. McCain, first aligning himself and then distancing himself, knowing all the time he is still a Bush economic policy supporter and is being backed by The Invisible Man. It seems to be his first attempt at pulling the wool over the eyes of America.
- Wrong War? Too costly, untimely and too many lives being lost over lies?
- Shifting demographics of America and the Republican Party's inability to attract a diversified, united people? America is tired of divisive politics and there simply are not enough Republican support to win against the Barack/Biden team. Republicans have seriously under estimated and ignored the needs of the people.
- The Republicans desperately needed a Barack Obama. It could have been Sarah Palin, but her first historic date with America was met with so many controversies and scandals, especially for such a high stake event.
- Mass media and McCain/Palin’s inability to stay connected. Without the media, what chance do you really have at becoming President of United States of America?
Vote and get ready, once again, to be a United States of America!
America's Historic Presidential Election 2008 Results