Horrors and Tribulations
of Prison Life
The Frightening horrors and tribulations of prison life and/or the act of being imprisoned.
- Removal from main stream society.
- Loss of freedom and privacy.
- Inability to help loved ones, causing even more pain and hardship.
- Decreased chance for gainful employment.
- Introduction to an even greater lifestyle of crime, corruption, drugs, alcohol, prostitution, bad gangs and deviant behavior.
- Greater exposure to dirt and filth from people who just do not give a damn.
- Not to mention: Do not drop the soap!-- Mental, Emotional, Sexual and Physical Abuse.
- Institutionalized mentality and behavior, which makes it even harder to re-enter mainstream society.
- Facing a harsh reality.
At one time going to prison was a shameful act. Now, repeat offenders rule.
Knowing all of the above, instead of doing more things to increase the chances of going to prison, why not do less?
As a Bondsman, I have reached out to my clients or their family members, many of whom are very talented. I suggest we working together for the good of the whole but, for various reasons they decline.
If more oppressed people adopted the attitude and behavior of "Pick up the cross and follow me", we would reverse the curse and there would be less chances for going to prison.
Further, for those who turn religious in prison, why not convert before going?
"First comes thought; then organization of that thought into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination." - Napoleon Hill