How To Pray
- Cleanse yourself so you can seek first His righteousness, an open heart and mind. He can work with that.
- Be discrete about your gifts to the needy and do not give just to be noticed or seen. Often we give and when something happens, we are sorry we gave. Worse, we will talk about you. Hypocrites love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men.
- When you pray, enter into your closet, and when you have shut the door, pray to thy Father which is in secret.
- Do not pray vain repetitions, as a heathen, they think they shall be heard by constant begging--for their much speaking. Your Father knows what things you need, before ye ask him. No matter how bad you hurt or need, saying or praying it over and over only makes you a heathen. Practice before you get into a dire situation. Learn to cope until you get through.
- Do not pray for your own will, but the will of the Father. A no-brainer, get your priorities in order.
- Do not just pray, Listen! Prayer is a 24/7 process, stay in touch, in tune and focused on what is most important to life. Pray without ceasing.
and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
You are welcome to start with this simple prayer:
Submit comments on this message. Email Art