Seven (7) Deadly Sins
Know your real enemies!
!!!Beware, Beware, somebody is always Watching!!!
Want to know why our economy is in a crisis? Want to know why we fight wars? Why there is oppression and poverty? Want to know why there are so many personal conflicts?
Your real enemies are not another country or people, your real enemies are the seven deadly sins!
- Pride - excessive belief in one's own abilities interferes with the individual's recognition of grace. The sin from which all others arise -Vanity.
- Envy - the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situations.
- Gluttony - an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.
- Lust - an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.
- Anger - manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.
- Greed - the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.
- Sloth - the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.
Safely and securely resolve any and every conflict, settle any dispute, without a shot being fired, by identifying and correcting these seven deadly sins.
Value to society and self?
(((your inner voice.com)))
Want to know how to combat them?